Work in progress . . . Temporary article - Information taken from British History Online -


All Saints


24. ALL SAINTS, Stechford (Albert Rd.), was opened as an iron mission church of St. Edburgha's, Yardley, in 1877, (fn. 9) and was known as All Saints church from 1892; (fn. 10) a permanent building, of brick with terracotta facings in the Decorated style and consisting of chancel, nave, lady chapel, aisles and vestries, was dedicated in 1898 (fn. 11) and consecrated in 1932. (fn. 12) A Conventional District was attached to the church in 1905, (fn. 13) and in 1932 a parish was assigned out of St. Edburgha's, Yardley, when the living became a vicarage in the gift of the bishop and the Yardley Trustees alternately. (fn. 14) Stud Lane Mission Hall was licensed for public worship, 1934-8, St. Andrew's mission church from 1938. (fn. 15)